Happy Thanksgiving lovelies! This holiday season was quite a fun experience. I had a BIG Thanksgiving dinner with my family, a last-minute, late-night Black Friday experience, my first Black Friday retail shift, and a lot of heartwarming conversations with the love of my life. This Thanksgiving was all that I could ask for honestly and I hope you all had the same.
In spirits of Thanksgiving, I decided to tell you 15 things I am thankful for. These are things that are beside the conventional “my family, my boyfriend, the food, my life, and so on.”
I am thankful for…
- The view and the warm, cozy bed I get to wake up to every morning
- The goosebumps I feel when the Holy Spirit surrounds me
- Being able to document the great, wonderful experiences in my life
- Strawberries and sugar (my favorite snack) 😉
- Being able to talk to my best friend in South Dakota whenever I want
- The new fit lifestyle I started this summer. Not totally committed to it, but I am for sure getting there
- 24K Magic Album that has been in my ears from the day it was released
- Making 100’s on two papers I totally did not put effort in
- All of the standby plane seats I luckily sat in this year
- Being able to reinvent my look by cutting my hair, wearing new clothes, changing my makeup routine
- Having the luxury to spend a whole sick day watching Netflix in the dark
- The $38 dollar Kate Spade wallet I hauled to the outlet mall to get. The original price was $119! What a steal!
- The 9-hour Black Friday shift and the praise I was given after for my hard work
- Having a loving heart and the people that tell me when they feel it
- The “aha” faith and life moments I have gotten this year. There have been so many!